A portable air cooler with all the bells & whistles
IcyBreeze is the world’s first personal, portable air conditioner and cooler designed to keep you and your drinks cool anywhere life takes you. The two-in-one IcyBreeze utilizes cold water in the bottom of the tub to serve as a cooling agent. The IcyBreeze does not contain freon, nor does it produce exhaust heat, so it can be used indoors or outdoors. The IcyBreeze can dispense cold, dry air up to 35 degrees below the outside temperature; the three speed fan produces currents up to 25 mph, providing maximum cooling relief.
Where do you use it?
The IcyBreeze Platinum is not intended to be a replacement for a traditional A/C unit, but instead is a portable, low power consumption unit that provides cooling similar to a single vent from a car air conditioner anywhere you go! The better question is where wouldn't you use it? The IcyBreeze is perfect for campers, boaters, recreational sports, family sports, pilots, surveillance professionals, and tailgaters. Discover more great uses for a personal portable air conditioner.
What makes IcyBreeze so great?
You can have a cold drink in your hand AND a cold breeze on your face wherever you go. Need we say more? Simply fill the IcyBreeze cooler with ice and a little water. Turn it on, and point the breeze in the direction of your choice.
You'll be blown away by these IcyBreeze features:
- A generous 38 quarts of cooler space for drinks & ice
- Three-speed, high-powered fan keeps you cool
- Optional 12-Volt rechargeable battery lasts up to 6 hours on lowest fan speed
- Directional flexi-hose blows the breeze exactly where you want it
- Ergonomic handle and multiple lift
- points make transportation easy
- Large wheels roll over a variety of terrains
- Wide drain for emptying contents after use
- Modern, sleek design (Not your grandpa's cooler!)
- Durable, sturdy plastic construction
- Thick, insulated sidewalls keep contents cold longer
*Power supplies provide continuous power in lieu of using optional battery power. Power supplies will not recharge a battery pack connected to the IcyBreeze.
- 3 Speed Fan Blows up to 25 MPH
- Integrated Vent and Stay Put Flexi-Hose
- Quick Detach Battery System Allows Easy Battery Charging
- Dual Lift Handles
- Integrated Pull Handle for Easy Maneuverability
- Large Wheels Roll Easily Over Any Surface
- Lid has Two Cup Holders & Integrated Stops
- Easy to use Drain
- Made in the USA
- Rugged Polyethylene Construction
- Holds 30lbs of Ice
- 38qt Interior Holds 49 Cans
- Interior Dimensions: L-18.5 W-11.25 H-11
- Exterior Dimensions: L-23.5 W-16.25 H-18.5
- Dry Weight: 16 lbs
- Amp Draw: 1.0a - Low, 1.3a - Medium, 2.3a - High
OPTIONAL BATTERY SPECS
- Rechargeable Battery
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Charge Time: up to 5 Hours on Dead Battery
- 6AH Battery charge lasts up to 4 hours on low, 2.5 hours on medium, and 1.5 hours on high.
- 10AH Battery charge lasts up to 6.5 hours on low, 4 hours on medium, and 2.5 hours on high.
I am the envy of every baseball dad in Florida right now as I sit under a tent for hours enjoying the cool breeze! Amazing battery life, blew cold air for 5 hours at the ballpark this weekend in 100 degree heat and the ultimate kicker…we lost power for 6 hours the other night so I went and grabbed some ice, powered up the IcyBreeze and cooled my bedroom while we waited! So glad I made this purchase!
You never know when you order something, but this far exceeded my expectations. It works very well and is quality built. Very happy!
`This cooler does exactly what it says it's going to do and does it well. I purchased the Platinum last year around July for a trip to florida for Baseball. Total lifesaver! Not only that the initial estimates of battery life and cooling time are conservative. We ended up getting more time out of both. Still, I love my IcyBreeze and am more than happy with my purchase! The only problem is now everyone wants to sit with us.
Works as advertised ,I bought it for my plane a 6 seater Cessna 210 perfect from the back cools the plane down in south Florida and can control the unit with the extended control switch and has the 12 volt plug in so perfect for 4 hour flights.
This was everything they said it was. No hype just reality.
We are using our ICYBREEZE to cool our Harvest Right Freeze Dryer. Within 1 minute from starting our ICYBREEZE unit, our high temperature warning on the freeze dryer changed to the normal range. A definite game changer.
I have high blood pressure issues with heat from a traumatic brain Injury I got in a snowboard accident. Everything has pretty much healed except this blood pressure issue with heat over 75 degrees. So I’ve pretty much been a prisoner of my house in the summer. Problem freaking solved. This weekend I’m going on the boat, next week I’m taking it golfing, and then I’m headed to a music festival next weekend with my Icy Breeze. I’d give it 10 stars if the website allowed me. Total gear score. Highly recommend.
I have owned 2 other coolers, but they happened to be EVAP coolers which do not work when it is humid or 114 degree outside here in AZ. The icyBreeze is in the rear of my SUV blowing cold air out the rear of the vehicle. I sit on the tailgate in complete comfort doing my field work. This is absolutely the perfect solution. I will be buying another 1 for my daughter's schoolie.
I live in GA and the summers are like hell. I do a lot of camping but I hate the heat. Put this next to as you sleep and WOW! Not bad. IT's seems its built really nice and this is a really cool product. I pulled this out and next thing I knew, my friends were all on their phones looking up this product.