Accessibility Statement for IcyBreeze Cooling
This is an accessibility statement from IcyBreeze Cooling.
Measures to support accessibility
IcyBreeze Cooling takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of IcyBreeze Cooling:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. IcyBreeze Cooling is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
accessibility Contact Information
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of IcyBreeze Cooling. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on IcyBreeze Cooling:
- Phone: (325) 933-6518
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility of IcyBreeze Cooling relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of IcyBreeze Cooling , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for IcyBreeze Cooling:
- Checkout pages: Decorative SVGs are used in a way that assistive technology do not ignore them; Inappropriate use of fieldsets; Modals do not receive keyboard focus; Focus is not visible on many elements in the focus order; Some error messages do not identify the required format for the field; Not all required fields are visually and programmatically identified; Some role and state information is missing from content because the BigCommerce platform does not allow us to make changes to these items. We have contacted BigCommerce for alternative solutions to address accessibility remediation requirements. These are being evaluated and we are actively working towards a solution. Please reach out using our Contact Us form so that we can assist you if the issues on the checkout page interfere with completing the checkout process.
- YouTube video content: does not have transcripts because it is hosted on YouTube with the transcript available there. We have corrected the captions on all YouTube videos and are creating separate transcripts to be added to our site. .
IcyBreeze Cooling assessed the accessibility of IcyBreeze Cooling by the following approaches:
- External evaluation using automated and manual testing
This statement was created on 3 December 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.