A portable air cooler with all the bells & whistles
IcyBreeze is the world’s first personal, portable air conditioner and cooler designed to keep you and your drinks cool anywhere life takes you. The two-in-one IcyBreeze utilizes cold water in the bottom of the tub to serve as a cooling agent. The IcyBreeze does not contain freon, nor does it produce exhaust heat, so it can be used indoors or outdoors. The IcyBreeze can dispense cold, dry air up to 35 degrees below the outside temperature; the three speed fan produces currents up to 25 mph, providing maximum cooling relief.
Where do you use it?
The IcyBreeze Platinum is not intended to be a replacement for a traditional A/C unit, but instead is a portable, low power consumption unit that provides cooling similar to a single vent from a car air conditioner anywhere you go! The better question is where wouldn't you use it? The IcyBreeze is perfect for campers, boaters, recreational sports, family sports, pilots, surveillance professionals, and tailgaters. Discover more great uses for a personal portable air conditioner.
What makes IcyBreeze so great?
You can have a cold drink in your hand AND a cold breeze on your face wherever you go. Need we say more? Simply fill the IcyBreeze cooler with ice and a little water. Turn it on, and point the breeze in the direction of your choice.
You'll be blown away by these IcyBreeze features:
- A generous 38 quarts of cooler space for drinks & ice
- Three-speed, high-powered fan keeps you cool
- Optional 12-Volt rechargeable battery lasts up to 6 hours on lowest fan speed
- Directional flexi-hose blows the breeze exactly where you want it
- Ergonomic handle and multiple lift
- points make transportation easy
- Large wheels roll over a variety of terrains
- Wide drain for emptying contents after use
- Modern, sleek design (Not your grandpa's cooler!)
- Durable, sturdy plastic construction
- Thick, insulated sidewalls keep contents cold longer
*Power supplies provide continuous power in lieu of using optional battery power. Power supplies will not recharge a battery pack connected to the IcyBreeze.
- 3 Speed Fan Blows up to 25 MPH
- Integrated Vent and Stay Put Flexi-Hose
- Quick Detach Battery System Allows Easy Battery Charging
- Dual Lift Handles
- Integrated Pull Handle for Easy Maneuverability
- Large Wheels Roll Easily Over Any Surface
- Lid has Two Cup Holders & Integrated Stops
- Easy to use Drain
- Made in the USA
- Rugged Polyethylene Construction
- Holds 30lbs of Ice
- 38qt Interior Holds 49 Cans
- Interior Dimensions: L-18.5 W-11.25 H-11
- Exterior Dimensions: L-23.5 W-16.25 H-18.5
- Dry Weight: 16 lbs
- Amp Draw: 1.0a - Low, 1.3a - Medium, 2.3a - High
OPTIONAL BATTERY SPECS
- Rechargeable Battery
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Charge Time: up to 5 Hours on Dead Battery
- 6AH Battery charge lasts up to 4 hours on low, 2.5 hours on medium, and 1.5 hours on high.
- 10AH Battery charge lasts up to 6.5 hours on low, 4 hours on medium, and 2.5 hours on high.
Cools better than expected. I love the fact that it starts cooling immediately. Great product. Works exactly as advertised.
Best purchase I've ever made,the product sells itself,we enjoy it poolside,waiting in line on black Friday,and for just extra comfort handing out Halloween candy in the Texas heat,makes a great gift for your friends that wish they had one.
I’m blown away by how good it works. I live in the Southwest we’ve had 2 weeks and counting of average temperatures 115F and day at 119F. I use the icy breeze platinum everyday for the animals. It keeps ice all day. The planet is getting hotter these coolers/portable ac are a life saver!
We have a growing bakery business and sell at outdoor pop-up farmer's markets. We also live in Houston TX, and this summer has been brutal with temps in the high 90's and 100's. It would be impossible to be out there for 10 hours a day without the icybreeze! We went all in with the 10AH battery, and run it liberally through out the day-- and we've never drained more than one bar on the battery. The main limitation to using it more is ice. Running it does melt your ice quickly, and I imagine even more so the warmer it is outside. So we bring a second cooler with 3-4 extra bags of ice to refill the icybreeze. In total for the 10 hour market, we go through about 7 bags of ice. The cold blast will melt the ice even faster, but I found it useful when the ice is already melted-- it makes a cooler full of just melted ice water feel like a fresh bag of ice for a good while. All in all we are extremely happy with the purchase. It is expensive, but completely justified by quality and the relief it provides. We would not be able to do these summer markets without it. The only feedback we have is that it's awkward to roll and runs into our legs alot. Tilting it up higher and using the shorter handle helps, but the water inside is more prone to spill out the lid in that position. Perhaps if it was a little slimmer this wouldn't happen. Either way, not a big deal relative to the big picture.
Can not believe how well this works. This stays in our SxS and we use it every day. Makes these hot Texas days more enjoyable.
Was surprised, quieter than I thought it would be and cooled better than I thought it would.
Bought this unit to use on my Tampa Lanai for my wife who has difficulty with the high temperatures and humidity. She loves it!! I am very pleased with how well the unit works and how long the 10AH Lithium Ion battery lasts. We have had a very warm July with heat indexes of 110 and air temp of 95-97 and dew points of 77-79! This is no swamp cooler! This is a really cool (Pun intended) unit!!
The unit is a bit pricey for sure but it works!! Used it at a family reunion. Our 80 plus years old auntie with severe health issues was able to stay outside with the family for FOUR HOURS thanks to the use of Icy Breeze! In the Texas heat and with her health issues she was originally only going to stay for maximum 30 minutes. It was truly a blessing to have it for her to use!!
Bought this to use on my wake boat. I dump a few bags of ice in it and water and it runs for multiple hours. I am very happy with its performance. My only real complaint is that the splitter kit is kind of big and bulky. I wish they offered a dual vent lid that had both built in from the factory.